Monday, April 19, 2010

Dream-girl

It is about her. It is about things which I have written earlier, and those which remain unwritten. What makes her what she is…What makes her different from others…What makes her a dream- girl.


Let me start with her body.... She will always have qualms about it…that it is not as attractive as it should be…and that it does not qualify her to be ‘hot’ enough.


Not true. I think her body is a phenomenon like those words which take the form of lyrics, when woven together. It is a melody…yes, a melody - like an orchard in the spring. It is like sunrise - it brings you close to the nature.


What about her face?


Her face is like a cool breeze in scorching heat. It is like a sunflower blossoming when the sun is at its peak…vibrant, radiating, life-giving. It is real or an illusion? I believe it is a fairy tale…it engages you…


This fascination with big eyes never goes well with me. Just look at her eyes. They are not big, but they are magnetic. They talk a lot…anger, joy, sorrow…it is all there in her eyes.


When she is excited, there is a spark in them….and when she is shy, she will not make an eye contact. There is an entire world existing in those eyes.


They are a poison…an addiction…they are like a dream - a never ending dream.


Never written about her hair, there is a lot about them though. They are like the black clouds before it starts raining. When they are tangled, the entire world seems to have gone haywire.


When they are straight, things seem to be sorted out.


Let me share a secret here. Night…yes, the dark night, is nothing but her hair lying all over her face.


I feel silky every time I think about them...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative post. I work in Vehicle towing company. It is best service provider. I really like your post.

    ReplyDelete